Monday, October 27, 2008

Personality Exhibition and Justin Madson

Our grand opening exhibition is going to be


Personality: Exploring Real People & Imaginary Characters


I would like to show three regional artists and am hoping the artists I have in mind will be available. The one artist I have confirmed is Justin Madson, who is an illustrator and cartoonist exploring contemporary characters. He is from Baraboo, Wisconsin.

Below are a few examples of his work.


Whimsy





The Cold Creeps In

(appropriate for today, since there were a few snow flurries here!)


Find out more about Justin on his website, Just Mad Books.
And buy his work on Etsy.

I will be exhibiting his original illustrations, prints, artist books, and comics.

The exhibition will run May 29, 2009 - September 27, 2009
Work will also be available for sale via our online shop at that time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I noticed your blog is very nice and interesting to me, so I thought I would leave you a comment to let you know that I liked it.

I also would like to invite you to visit me here in San Diego. There you will find my labels, and meditations, and music videos, but mostly my art in different perspectives...

hope to see you soon thank you

sarahelizabeth said...

A bit too busy to visit San Diego at the moment, but it would be nice. Thanks for visiting!